Friday, October 10, 2008

Hearing Bitt's heartbeat!

A Doppler is a neat thing. A good friend of mine is 10 weeks prego and got her Doppler this week. She cannot find the heartbeat yet but got to see it on Tues so we are not worried. Why its so great is she let me keep the Doppler this weekend! This friend put the Doppler in my classroom after lunch today, so I HAD to try it out.

I went to the office all the math and science teachers share and shut the doors. I pulled up my shirt and pushed down my pants below my tummy. I put a little lotion/gel on the probe and started looking for the heartbeat and then… a side door opened and there stood a freshman girl looking at me confused. She asked was I using the phone and I said, “No but I am doing something you will have to come back later.” We both looked like deer caught in the headlights. After a few deep breaths to calm down again, I put the probe back on my tummy and started to twist and turn it just like the nurses always do.

After just a moment of trying I find it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little girls heart just a beating. She must have moved because I had to look for it again but I heard it strong and loud. I cannot wait to share this with my hubby when he gets home.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna