Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Testing... Testing...

Testing… Testing… why is it all so hard? After a long talk and a lot of prayers after our u/s, hubby and I made a choice I am shocked about. I went for the quad screening test last Tues. I have told very very few that I had this test done. Hubby and I both said no and yes so many times to the testing that I finally just said that we should since we are unsure and if I did not get the test by last Wed then it would be too late and I could never get the test done. For us the blood test was safer since it had no chance of harming the baby. We could never do an amino since there is a small chance the baby will be hurt by this test.

Well I was okay with everything and have keep myself busy or at least my mind off the testing until now. The nurse told me I would get a letter in the mail about a week after the test if everything was okay and a call a few days after the test if anything was wrong. Well its been a week and no call or letter. That’s good news right? I am expecting the letter in the mail in the next few days. I am just worried my doc got the results and just has not called me yet because she knows how I worry. OH, I never thought I wanted to know but now I do. I want to know the results. I am getting worried about finding out the odds. Okay I am worried about everything but this is my newest worry.

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna