Friday, August 22, 2008

The Belly Book

Wow I have been gone a long time. I find it hard to be interesting in posting or even getting on the computer recently. I keep thinking of topics I want to write about and then forgetting them. I am sitting here trying to figure out what I should post since most of my post, are on my feelings. So I am going to start there…

I sat down at the beginning of the week and read in Sarah’s “Belly Book” and then picked up the new “Belly Book and started writing. I did not write much but I am glad I finally wrote something. I was close to tears as I wrote but so excited to finally be doing something that is for this little one in my tummy. I feel like I am moving forward for the first time in over a year. I am finally letting myself think about this new life in my tummy. I am still too scared to read ahead in my pregnancy books or to think about next month. I am finally accepting with much fear that there is a life growing inside of me.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna