Friday, June 27, 2008

Testing Again!

I am having very sore nipples and a lot of ligament stretching. Every time I stand up I feel a pull down on my left or right side. Most of the time it is on my left side but with Sarah it was mostly on my right. I am wondering if that means this baby is on the left side of my uterus since Sarah was on my right side. I keep thinking that every time I get a little tired or not feeling good… “OH is this morning sickness!” I get excited that maybe I am going to have a real prego symptom but every time it passes in just a few minutes. With my first pregnancy, I only had ligament stretching, sore nipples, and a fast growing tummy. I know most women do not understand this but I am so hoping for more symptoms to make me feel more prego.

With the lack of symptoms, I feel the need to test again today. It am so comforting to see that “PREGNANCY” on that test again. This is the first month I ever used digital test and I really like them, expect you have to have more prego hormones to get a positive.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna