Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Appointments

I called my mom and asked her if she could go with me to the docs next week. I swear I could hear her jumping up and down on the other end of the phone. She has been wanting, to go with me to an appointment ever since she found out I was prego again. She went with me to my second full ultrasound of Sarah and loved every moment of it. Next week we should get to hear the heartbeat again and I am so excited to watch my mom’s face as she hears that little beat.

My docs are still being great about seeing me every two weeks since I get nervous if the wait between appointments is too long. We tried 4 weeks once but I about flipped out and had to call for what we called a “comfort” appointment. Since I am going so often I am going to invite other members of my family that I know will love to go, to come with me so hubby does not feel like he as to take off every two weeks to go with me. He and I will be the only ones there at big important appointments like hearing the heartbeat for the first time, finding out Bitt’s gender.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna