Thursday, July 17, 2008

Beach and Morning Sickness

I was at the beach with my dad last night. We go every year near our birthdays since we share the same birthday. Well I love seafood and had crab for dinner and then of course had to get some of that really good fudge. Well this place we were staying at was an island so they did not have a lot of drug stores or hospitals.

At about 3 in the morning I woke up with what I knew was constipation cramps. I went to the bathroom but could not go. I turned down the AC and lay on the hotel bathroom floor (gross I know) and got hotter and hotter. I was scared I was going to have to wake my dad up to call 911 since I had nothing to take to lower my temp. After about an hour, I finally vomited and went back to bed. My dad just asked if I was okay but let me deal with it on my own. Within 10 minutes I was back up in the bathroom sick again. I spent the next hour in terrible pain in the bathroom but the strange thing was I was never worried about my little one. I knew my pain was my stomach and constipation and not my baby. I prayed over and over to God to keep my little one safe while I dealt with my pain. I ended the night on the toilet with things coming out of both ends but my fever dropped as soon as I had nothing left to get out of my system.

The next day I picked at food so scared that would happen again. I have not been sick like that since I was a child.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna