Monday, July 7, 2008

Telling the World

We call all of our parents the afternoon of our first appointment. My hubby is not very good at keep secrets so we think it is best to tell our parents quickly before he slips and tells someone.

My mom had called me just two days after I found out I was prego crying and talking about she is praying so hard that I will be prego soon. I wanted to tell her so bad that day but I had to see the heartbeat first. I call my mom and finally get her on the phone and she cries and screams when I tell her. She is so excited. She is visiting my brother and SIL so she tells them and I hear my SIL yell congrats.

Everyone seems excited for us. We tell our church family as soon as bible study starts. I said something like, “We have a praise and a prayer request in one. We are just over 6 weeks pregnant and we need your prayers.” I cannot believe how much I am smiling and how happy everyone around us seems happy too. We are blessed to be loved so much and to have God gift us with a second child. Now to get to the end where we can hold this baby and raise him/her in the church.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna