Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sleepless Night

I have my appointment in less than 12 hours. It is amazing the butterflies I have in my stomach. I have prayed everyday that everything will be okay tomorrow. I am not sure what to expect. I got a call from my docs office last Thur to confirm my appointments at 8:00 am, at 8:45 (for the u/s), at 9:10 and at 10:00. What in the world… I really need that many appointments for the first prego appointment?! I mean this is the same place I was pregnant at with Sarah and I remember that first appointment taking two hours but it was only two appointments and I had to do a lot of waiting for the next person to be ready for me. I cannot imagine what tomorrow is going to be like. I do hope they stick to the u/s at 8:45 so hubby can go on back to work. I am excited but wondering if this is because my doc is seeing me as high risk so there is more to do.

I lay down to try to sleep and say my prayers. I often slip off to sleep while I am still doing my prayers but not tonight. I toss and turn. I close my eyes because they are so tired but my mind does not slow down at all. Hubby tosses his arm around me and I have to make him move it because makes me feel trapped. I normally love when he holds me as I try to sleep. I just want a few hours of sleep. I wake up several times that night and every time I go to the bathroom I check my TP. I am so scared I am going to see bleeding but so far I have had none.

Finally my alarm goes off. I very sleepily and happily get up and start to get ready for my appointment. The entire drive to my appointment I think about and pray about getting to see my little ones heartbeat soon, I hope.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I'm so happy that your prayers were answered and you DID get to see your little ones heartbeat! What a wonderfully exciting time for you and your husband!

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna