Sunday, July 27, 2008

Morning Sickness

I am so thankful I am sick. With Sarah I never felt sick at all. I have heard from so many people that morning sickness means the pregnancy is going good. I am not sure if that is true but I am so thankful I am having morning sickness. Only a few will understand that comment but I will try to explain.

I feel prego only when I remind myself I am prego. I want to feel my little one and know my little one is with me and being sick reminds me I do have a little one growing in my tummy. I never really felt prego with Sarah because I had few prego symptoms and the ones I had were not until I was later in my pregnancy. So getting sick and feeling sick after I eat just let me feel connected with this pregnancy. This is the only connection to my little one I feel so I do would not want to trade it for anything. I am one of those crazy prego women whose glad I am having morning sickness. Now I just worry that I am getting enough nutrition for my little one. I know I am but I still worry.

No comments:

Week 35

Week 35
Me and my Joanna